The deadline for registration will be extended until April, 11th. The prorgram for the pedagogical day is now available!
From April, 22nd. to April 26th, our colleagues from Escola d’escriptura will welcome our worldwide EACWP members to celebrate our XV symposium, taking place in Barcelona within the frame of the of Sant Jordi’s celebration in Catalonia (the official Book Day) and the 20th anniversary of our Catalan partners.
The registration form is already open in this link.
The general agenda is also available here (still subjected to minor adjustments.)
Below, you may find the pedagogical program scheduled on Friday, April, 26th.
Don’t miss us! Join us!
1. Writing and Performing Collaborative Poetry. Keith Jarret (UK)
2. Writing in a Climate Crisis. Gale Burns (UK)
1. Write to Grow. Expressive Writing in the Classroom. Ingrid Van Gerven
2. Creating Meaningful Marginalia. John Vigna (Canada)
1. Writing in the Closet: Rewriting Identity. Kari Sivola (Finland)
2. The ‘Individual Creative Writing Voice’. Kate North & Lucy Winridge (UK)
1. Not in Kansas Anymore: Approaches to Worldbuilding. Celia Brayfield (UK)
2. The knowledge of literature as praxis. Carlos Castro Rincón (Portugal /Vzla)
1. ROC Evolution. Pascal Biras
2. Six memos for a Storytelling Class. Marilena De Chiara (Spain)
Widening understanding –originary, innovative literature. Steve Fowler (UK)