The three main activities the EACWP organises entails the following events: symposiums (annually), International Pedagogical Conferences (biannually) and the Teachers Training Course. Here you have a look at the calendar of our upcoming activities and to some of the ones recently celebrated. Please, contact us for more information!
Courses for teachers
From the 12th to the 17th of July, 2020, the EACWP launches the IV European Course for Teachers of Creative Writing taking place in the 16-century castle of Alden Biesen (Belgium). Enrollments are open for worldwide participants.
- Next course: Alden Biesen, 2020 (Belgium)
- Previous edition: Alden Biesen, 2019 (Belgium)
Each year the EACWP celebrates its annual symposium. One of our institutional members works as coordinador and as a hosting institution, and the rest of our representatives and colleagues meet in an European city for the event. The symposiums are open to current members or, in some cases, also to supported candidates in the way to become a new member.
- More information here
- Next symposium: Antwerp, 2020 (The Netherlands)
- About the last symposium: Barcelona, 2019
- Next conference: Norwich, 2021 (UK)
- About the last conference: Brussels, 2018